E.S.F. a positive leadership in its operation:
- Building-up trust and credibility by being accessible to its effective, cooperative and admitted members, institutions and people in need for help, advice, information or direction.
- Open communication as objective and integer service rendering to organisations and making sincere attempts to meet commitments.
- Empowerment and persuasion are standard E.S.F. codes to encourage our customers in following advice, and provide them with the informative resources needed for positive results.
- Taking into account the impacts and evolution of worldwide business developments which might affect E.S.F. members and associate members.
- Taking initiatives and responsibilities in short notice decision-taking to defend the interest of our E.S.F. members
- Dealing constructively with problems and issues and discuss confrontation in an open honest manner.
- Leading in a way that exemplifies the practices of trust, empowerment, competitiveness and personal responsibility